Feel free to check out these additional websites that assist our ministry or provide additional helpful guidance for Christians.
Redeemer supports Christian education at the high school level as part of a federation in the Detroit metro area. Located in Westland, MI, Huron Valley Lutheran High School, a private high school nationally accredited through the National Council for Private School Education, with test scores well above state and national averages, exists to provide each student with a quality Christ-centered education, preparing them for lives of service now and for eternity.
Time of Grace Ministries is an international Christian outreach ministry through television, radio, blogs, devotions, social media, and numerous internet media resources under the theme "Straight Talk: Real Hope." It began in 2001 as a half hour broadcast from Pastor Mark Jeske at St. Marcus in Milwaukee and now reaches millions around the world.
Northwestern Publishing House (NPH) is the publishing house of our national church body. Located in Milwaukee, WI, it features books, professional ministry resources, devotions, Bibles, hymnals, prayer books, and other gifts.
Who is Jesus? Simple Answers is an interactive ebook produced by Emmy-winning filmmakers and Bible scholars, all designed for the iPad. It answers the questions you're asking in an engaging media experience.
- What about Jesus? answers lots of common questions and objections to Christianity for those who have little or no church background.
- Understand Christianity provides an introduction to Christianity and the Bible, with graphs, biographies, terminology explanations, timelines, and Bible notes, especially helpful for non-native English speakers.
- On Bible Gateway, search the Bible by book, passages, or keyword in numerous translations and languages.
- Christian Family Solutions provides professional Christian counseling from licensed clinical counselors and offers spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical support.
- Freedom for the Captives provides care to survivors of abuse.