Here is where you can find out more about the latest news & events from Redeemer.
On Sundays at 9:30 am in the education building, our fall Bible study will look at answering objections to Christianity. Topics include, "Science has disproven Christianity," "Christianity is misogynistic," "There's can't just be one true religion," "Christianity is sheltered," "Christianity is hypocritical," and "Religion is a crutch for the weak." Come learn more how to handle the tough questions about faith!
On Sunday, December 15, at 5 pm, we willl meet at the Earle at 121 W Washington St. in downtown Ann Arbor.
Advent by Candlelight is a women’s holiday event of devotions, fellowship, song, and food to prepare our hearts for the Advent and Christmas season. The event will be on Sunday, December 8 at 3 pm.
- Advent by Candlelight: Sunday, December 8, 3 pm
- Advent & Christmas Hymn Festival: Wednesday, December 11, 7 pm
- Christmas for Kids: Saturday, December 14, 2-4 pm
- Redeemer Christmas Party: Saturday, December 14, 6-8 pm
- Children’s Christmas Service: Sunday, December 22, 10:30 am
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service: Tuesday, December 24, 5 pm
- Christmas Day Festival Service: Wednesday, December 25, 9:30 am